Initiative Capital is a certified community development financial institution that provides strategic lending and investment for community economic developers and businesses that create jobs, promote economic growth and facilitate the development of affordable housing and community revitalization, particularly in low-resource areas of the state.
- Permanent Financing – loans for multi-family residential and owner-occupied commercial real estate development.
- Rehab & Neighborhood Stabilization Loans – loans to acquire and rehabilitate foreclosed and distressed residential properties and loans made through the federal Neighborhood Stabilization Program for foreclosed properties that will be sold at affordable rates to low- and moderate-income families.
- Bridge Financing – interim financing for multi-family and residential development with firm takeout.
- Construction Financing – loans for community and economic development purposes, including affordable housing.
- Business Financing – loans for small business growth and expansion or businesses creating jobs in low- and moderate-income geographies.
Apply for a Loan
Download Preliminary Credit Application (Microsoft Word Form)
Download Permanent Financing Application (Microsoft Word Form)
Please send completed applications to Don Liles at
Contact Initiative Capital for more information.